Ways to contribute to SyDarkSun:
- Buy a gaming accessory for the group.
- Contribute to the DM Fund or set up a monthly contribution of, say, $5/month. This will help defray the costs of ascendant membership and DDI, which everyone benefits from, and may also be used to purchase books, accessories, etc.
- Keep the session log.
- Research topics relevant to the game world, and report that information back to the DM or group (depending on the nature of the information). This can involve:
- Finding maps of historical castles, keeps, strongholds, villages, or other areas that might be applicable to Dark Sun;
- Bringing in weapons, armor, clothing or other items or materials that might exist on Athas to show to the group;
- Researching topics relevant to the setting, such as ancient weapons, cultures, practices, meals, items, etc. and posting the results to the wiki;
- Finding pictures of Athasian-looking terrain, people, items or locations and posting them to the wiki;
- Creating detailed setting locations, such as villages, tribes, neighborhoods, or organizations;
- Writing stories, myths, songs or the like that might exist on Athas;
- Drawing portraits of other characters, NPCs or environments; or
- Something similarly useful that is not listed.
Any of these (under 3 & 4) can earn you Luck.